Make your home in Tiverton RI
Tiverton, RI is a small seaside town in Newport county Rhode Island. The population of Tiverton was recorded as only 16,359 in the 2020 census. Tiverton is mostly single family homes and small businesses. Homes for sale in Tiverton start around $250,000. For a List of homes for sale in Tiverton RI. Contact us at 774-930-8181 we will be happy to be your local real estate guide and help you Make your home in Tiverton, RI
Top attractions in Tiverton, RI :
Fogland Beach, Tiverton Town Beach ( small parking fee ) The beach is a favorite of kayakers and wind surfers. There are changing rooms, showers, picnic benches, a children's playground & pets are allowed. The conservation area has hiking and walking trails and a wildlife nature preserve. Fogland Beach is located at 145 3 Rod Way Tiverton, RI
· Grinnells Beach, for Rhode Island residents only. This small riverfront beach has lifeguards, a bath house & picnic tables. Grinnels Beach is also a good spot for fishing.
· Weetamoo Woods Walking trail is a 50-acre park offering 5+ miles of walking, horseback riding & biking trails. Located on East Rd in Tiverton.
· Pardon Gray Preserve 230 acres with a cemetery in the center of the 67 acre farmland that was the family of Parden Gray. This Trail connects with Weetamoo Woods Walking trail.
· Seapowet Marsh and Point Fishing area. Nice serene beach area and excellent place to collect sea glass and rocks. Located on Seapowet Ave in Tiverton.
· Tiverton Casino & Hotel. Located on Stafford Rd. close to Fall River, MA. The casino was built in 2018. It has live table games, slots, entertainment, dining and a hotel.
· Tiverton/Bulgarmarsh Recreation Area, a nice playground located at 1758 Bulgarmarsh Road, Tiverton. right off rte 177. It has skate board ramps, a track, basketball court and baseball diamond.
Tiverton Four Corners Boasts Art studios, The Four Corners Grill, Shops and the Famous Gray's Home Made Ice Cream.
Tiverton Farmers Market Every Tuesday 2-6 Seasonally at Sandywoods Center for the Arts located at 43 Muse Way, Tiverton RI. www.tivertonfarmersmarket.com
Waterfront Dining in Tiverton, RI - One of my favorite waterfront restaurants in Tiverton is the Boat House, on the banks of the Sakonnet River. The Boat House has beautiful water views, great seafood and an outside bar. Located at 227 Schooner Dr. Tiverton, RI. If you like seafood, Evelyn's Drive- In waterfront restaurant has delicious seafood, fried clams and clam cakes since 1969. Their specialty is Lobster Chow Mein. Dine in or Take out Waterfront outside dining with beautiful views of Nanaquaket Pond, Evelyn's its located at 2335 Main Rd Tiverton.
For a List of homes for sale in Tiverton RI. Contact us at 774-930-8181 we will be happy to be your local guide and help you to Make your home in Tiverton, RI.